Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Finally back to a normal schedule. Will see how it works out. Will tell people at work around 9 this morning if I fall asleep, don't worry as that is my normal bed time!! Took a short nap yesterday after work so it wouldn't mess me up last night. Had a nice sound sleep last night.
Have a safe trip Bob and Dorothy, hope you have safe travels and good weather.
Hank, good luck with your house in Mountainair hopefully won't have more problems with break-ins.
Currently 6 here and heading for 95 with clear skies. No rain in the near future.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Afternoon, All;
Well, it hit 88 in ABQ today, I'm inside planning my next move on my finances. Money for the ET should be no problem, but I'll probably have to sell one of the bikes to finish the car. If I do, it'll probably be the VV17. Either that, or join a gym to get the strength to handle it. RR, Please PM me with plans for the ride the weekend of the 7th, that way I can get the camping gear ready. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the Grey Ladies