Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GM from Tucson

Should be another beautiful day here in the fabulous desert. Should reach 100 again for the 3rd day in a row. Getting ready for church this AM. This PM will find me buttoning down things around here in preparation for leaving on Tuesday. We will be traveling back to GA in Dorothy's Miata to visit Kaitlin, our granddaughter and Liam our 5 month old GG son. Her husband recently deployed and she is in need of some cheering up. After several days there, we will return along the I40 corridor to attend a wedding in Flagstaff on Memorial Day. Should be a fun trip, and the only trip we have planned until the ET in August. Hope everyone has a blessed day.
Bob

Re: GM from Tucson/ABQ...

Good afternoon, all;
Had to be at church at 8AM (I play on the Praise Team) so I didn't have time to post this morning. Visited my place in Mountainair yesterday, and cleaned up the mess those kids left when they broke in last week. The back door is now nailed shut. fortunately, nothing major was missing. I also found out that the blinds I had bought were about 4" too short. Overall, a bit of a bummer of a day. The one bright spot-my 79 year old cousin had been bugging me to let her see my house, and she loves to ride, so I had a passenger on the trip out to the house. She helped me clean up, then we went over to the Ancient Cities and had lunch. After that, I took her home, then went home myself. She's a 'natural' on a bike, and wants me to take her out again someday. One amazing gal.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'