Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Humpday!!

Good Morning, All;
Got a call from the Mountainair PD yesterday, apparently some kids had been seen around my place. Guess I need to go out there and check security. I don't have a lot of important stuff out there yet, but I need to check it anyway. Got snowed on yesterday on the way in to work, but it's supposed to warm up by this weekend. Meanwhile, Un Otro Dia, Un Otro Peso!!!
Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Happy Humpday!!

Boy Mountainair PD is really on top of things! I guess in that small town there's not too much going on to occupy their time!

Re: Happy Humpday!!

Good morning all
Was a cool ride home this morning, down to 45, but at least the sun was shining. Should start another warming trend. Heading for 70 today.
Got a call from the Ruidoso Little League coach yesterday afternoon asking what the weather was here. He said it was 30 and snowing there.
Found out I should be ending this schedule this weekend. Will be nice to get back to a normal schedule and have a day off.
Planned my route thru Las Vegas to Coyote Creek and then over to Santa Fe and back home for the scouting trip. Looking to be a good ride.
Yall have a great day.

RR