Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA

Good Morning, Everyone;
Well, the rain missed us, all we've had is cold temps and wind. 38/58 in ABQ. today, with a chill factor of 28. Guess Ol' man winter isn't quite done with us. I'm riding to work as usual, just have to bundle up a bit.
I'm planning on doing some work in my Mountainair place this weekend, and trying to find my camping stuff for the ET Planning trip next month with RR.
Meanwhile, Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: GMEVA

we got 2.0" of rain. Niiice. Thank you Tuscon Bob.
55°low. Paper boy got rained in so I haven't seen todays predicted high

Re: GMEVA

Good morning all
A cool ride home this morning. Only 54 with a wind from the north. Only heading for 65 today and cooler in the morning. I may have to get out my riding pants to wear in tonight.
Hopefully it will warm up by the 7th for the ride up to Coyote Creek Campground and the Sierra Bonita Cabins.
And Speedball, I hope you aren't paying your paperboy for the non-paper today!! You could have her pull those weeds while getting the paper.
Yall have a great day.

RR