Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TGIF!!

Good Morning, All;
We got dome rain in Abq. yesterday. 40/75 and sunny today. I need to start tearing down my engine and clean up the V17 this evening and tomorrow. RR, I'd be interested in going with you in June to see the cabins. I definitely need this weekend, this week at work has been crazy and I'm tuckered out!
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: TGIF!!

That would be good Hank. I plan on heading up after work Friday and spending the night at Coyote Creek Park which is just south of Sierra Bonita Cabins. Check them out Friday evening and take the scenic route to lunch at Bert's Saturday. That route will take me past Sipapu, Dixon, El Rito and Espanola down into Santa Fe. I would hopefully get up to the campground by 7:30. Would like to eat at Mary Ann's Famous Burrito in Las Vegas on the way up. We could meet there for supper and ride up to the campground together. Maybe 6:30 at Mary Ann's.
I could possibly leave work an hour early and move all the times up by 1 hour. That would probably be better, but will know more later.

RR