Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
The wind yesterday brought in cooler temps. Was 50 when I left work this morning. Up to 62 now with clear skies and no wind. Almost cancelled Little League games last night. The wind had died down quit a bit half way thru the game and not bad at all for the ride into work.
I put a lunch ride on our calendar for June 7th at Bert's Burger Bowl in SantaFe. 11:30 lunch time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hello to all. Back in Odessa to help with the folks. Brought my camper so I could have a man cave. I will probably have to wait until the last minute to give a thumbs up on the ET. Not sure how things will go. We canceled our trip to Alaska in July due to the uncertainty. My sister is coming this weekend and we will have to have that conversation about outside help coming in. I have not been looking forward to it to say the least.

Have a good night.

Re: Good morning

Sorry to hear about that Brad. You and your step-dad have been in my prayers and will remain so. Don't envy your position. It is tough. At least you can be there to help.

RR