Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Enchanted Tour

Good morning all. Say RR, Charlie and I will be attending ET in August, so please add us to your list. Sadly, the girls will not be coming. I believe we are both interested in spots in one of the cabins. Thanks for organizing this.
Bob

Re: Enchanted Tour

Good Morning, All;
Bob, it'll be great to see you guys at the ET. 55/79 in ABQ. today. Left work early yesterday with bad lower back pain. Hope to make it through today. Continuing working on the cage engine. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Enchanted Tour

Good morning all
Bob, I have added you and Charlie to the list. Things are looking up. Should have a good turnout. So far we have 8 which should take care of one cabin. Now to start on the second cabin.
Pleasant ride to work last night and home this morning. But I hear the wind will be picking up again this afternoon. Hopefully it won't affect the Little League games. Would be nice if it waited until after I get to work.
Yall have a great day.

RR