Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning, all;
44/68 in ABQ today. RR must be having trouble getting used to the new schedule at work, he's been quiet lately. Planning on getting the engine pulled from the cage Saturday, then starting to tear it down. RR, I AM planning on making the ET, and will want to stay in a cabin. Please put me on the list. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Really, I just haven't had time to do much on the forum. My days have been pretty busy. I started out with 12 hour days plus a little over 1 hour travel each way. When I get home I go to bed, get up to eat supper, go to take care of Little League, come home to get cleaned up and head back to work. I now have 8 hour days as they have another person to help. Still not a lot of free time, I just sleep longer. No Little League this weekend though, so that will help. Hopefully I will be able to get some things done on the computer that have been getting behind, wash the C14 (it is filthy from the dust storms) and mainly, just sit down and relax an hour or so before going to work. I leave for work a little before 10 and get home around 8:30.
Hank, I will put your name down for those attending the Enchanted Tour.
I would also like to get a newsletter out this weekend, probably Sunday, so if you have anything, please get it in to me soon.
It has been pretty windy the past several days and the wind keeps bringing in cooler weather. I have my winter jacket out again. It has been getting down to the upper 40's.
Yall have a great day.

RR