Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Good temp again this morning, only down to 57 and heading for 80 with clear skies and a nice bright sun in a couple hours.
This will be a nice short morning, only going in to work for 3 hours. Then home to rest up for going in to work at 6 tonight. This begins the coverage for the next almost 4 weeks.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
I'm off work today, am going to take a load to my 'retirement villa' in Mountainair this morning, then pack for the run to the HCT this afternoon. I leave 'early' tomorrow. I checked the fluids and tire pressures in the bike last night, will clean it up some, then pack this afternoon. I'll see you all at the HCT!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Hey RR; Know how you feel. The plant would all of a sudden come out with a schedule and everyone had to be there. I usually got straight nights. Some where down the line they got the idea I like them. Well maybe that will be over in August. Arranging this retirement thing is stressful.
Sure hope it's worth it. Sure good pictures. Didn't mean to pester you about them. You do a great job. You all have a great time at HCT. Hope to see everyone at ET. Bob Bass