Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TGIF!!!!

Good Morning, All;
Bad news on the doorstep...RR will not be able to make the HCT this year due to a commitment at work. Guess I'll have to ride 'alone'. WX is dicey with rain predicted for the weekend, but it looks like it will clear up for the ride. I'm going to pack my raingear anyway. WX in ABQ today is 46/75 with a few clouds, then a 20% chance of rain tonight, Saturday and sunday (Resurrection Day!) Everyone Have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

PS to RR: Good Luck selling the '08 Connie!

Re: TGIF!!!!

Good morning all
I was so excited about the HCT, but got word yesterday a mission that was supposed to start the 28th, after I got back from the HCT is starting Tuesday the 22nd. That means I won't be able to make the HCT. I was really looking forward to this, and the first trip on the new C14. The next scheduled trip is in 2 months to the COG National in Johnson City, TN.
This is my Friday off, so I slept in. Was up late last night working on Little League stuff, so it felt good. That is also starting the Monday after the HCT, the 28th.
Currently 55 with the sun over the mountains already, and heading for 80. This is my Friday off, so will be getting a few things done with Cindy.
Yall have a great day.

RR