Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Much better temps this morning, only down to 56 and heading for 80 with clear skies and another bright moon.
Having a Seder Meal (actually snack) tonight before church presided over by a real Jew. Had one several years ago, so it will be a good reminder.
Will be leaving for Junction in a week from today after work. Hoping to make Jal to spend the night there in the city park.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
44/71 in ABQ this morning. I need to spend Saturday prepping the bike for the HCT. Also need to do 'domestic' things like wash clothes.
RR, I looked for Jal, Tx. on MapQuest, and it was unable to find it. Whereabouts is it? Thank God Friday's coming...this week is tiring me out!!
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

P.S. to RR: What are you going to do with your old connie??

Re: Good morning

Hank
Jal is in New Mexico. It is south of Eunice which is south of Hobbs. Doesn't make any difference though as I found out this afternoon the mission that was supposed to start Monday after I got back from the HCT is starting Tuesday the 22nd, so I won't be going to the HCT this year. It requires support 24 / 7 and I am working the night shift from 10 til 8.
And I am trying to sell the '08 C14.
Yall have a great day.

RR