Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Much better this morning, only down to 46 with a nice bright moon out. Heading for 80 today. I saw 25 for a bit on the way to work yesterday morning. Even tried the heated grips for a while. It felt good.
One week until I will be heading out for Junction. Have the GPS mounted on the new C14, so it is getting ready.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
44/75-ish today in ABQ. RR, I didn't know you had bought a new Connie. What color is it? How many miles does your old one have on it? The new tires on the V17 seem to be working out well, and all I need to do is pack her to be ready for the HCT. I really need to get on the road, have a SEVERE case of 'cabin fever'! Everyone Have a Great Humpday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Got the new C14 3 weeks ago yesterday. The old C14 has 141,000 miles and running strong. This HCT will be its first trip. Had it for the SFR, but didn't want to break it in on a road trip. And, it is blue, a 2013 model year.

RR