Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
It's Monday and time to go back to work for the week. It is down to 54, but only getting up to 65 today. Was windy the past couple days to bring in the cooler weather. We planted some flowers over the weekend, getting ready for spring. Things are greening up a bit, but we could use some rain to get things going.
The HCT is next week. I need to get my GPS programmed for the ride there and back home. Plan on going over a new route heading south from Hope and into 285 north of Carlsbad. Plan on going thru Jal again and working my way thru Odessa and Eldorado.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I'm eagerly anticipating the HCT. I plan on leaving about 9-ish Wed morning (the 23rd) and overnighting somewhere in western Texas. That will mean a short ride to Junction Thursday morning to join in the fun. I'm getting a severe case of cabin fever, I need to get out and ride! Trying to figure out whether I should pull the torque converter out of the cage with the engine, or get back underneath again and unbolt it from the ring gear. There are pluses and minuses to both methods. Oh, Well!! Everyone Have a Great Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the 'Grey Ladies'

70 deg yesterday, 30 today with 2" of snow on the ground and back up to 70 deg tomorrow. No place like the panhandle. Ya'll have fun at the HCT and ride safe. We had a guy here get killed on his bike going home after work. I rode to Ruidoso with him several years ago. He worked out at the refinery and was liked by all.
Have a good day.

Brad, do you have any details as to how it happened? Was it his fault?
Bob

I am not real sure all the details. It happened on what we call the clover leaf. There is a lot of turns and traffic in that area. Some how he slid off the road and went over the edge and fell to the bottom. But I really don't know. He has been riding all of his adult life. The funeral will be this Friday.
Have a good day