Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A bit warmer this morning, only down to 50 and heading for 75. Clear skies as usual. It is cool for the ride to work in the morning and warm for the ride home. I have been wearing my winter jacket because of the cool mornings, but it is rather warm for the ride home.
Heard last night the strike is over, so this will be my last day going south to work. Back to the normal job this afternoon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Afternoon;
It hit 80 degrees this afternoon, and I've been wearing my mesh jacket (with rain liner) to work for the last few days. The morning is supposed to get a bit warmer, so I may pull the liner out tomorrow. It was definitely warmish on the way home from work this afternoon. I'm trying to juggle the books so I will have funds to make the HCT. So far, it looks like there will be no problem. The V17 handles really well with the new rubber on it (American Elites front & rear.) Everyone Have A great day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'