Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good Morning, All;
42/77 in ABQ today, supposed to be the high 70's/low 80's for the rest of the week. Hope it's this nice come HCT Time. Allergies are bad again, but I'm going in to work. Can't afford to take that much time off. Hoping to get the engine out of the cage this weekend. Then the fun starts! Hope it runs when I get it back together. Well, gotta get going. Everyone Have a GREAT Tuesday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Looks to be about the same here 200 miles further south, currently down to 43 and heading for 75 with our normal clear skies. Looking beautiful in Junction these days also.
Looking forward to the HCT. The flowers should be beautiful. Seeing pictures of the bluebonnets on the my cell phone.
The strike is still going on at work, so I am still working down south. Haven't heard of anything news on negotiations.
Yall have a great day.

RR