Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
It's Monday and time to get back to work. Had a great weekend. Down to 44 and heading for 70 with clear skies.
Hank, is the engine out of the car? Will it be running soon? Good luck with that project.
Both the teams I was cheering in the Final 4 are out. Don't really watch basketball, just cheering for Wisconsin which is where I was born and Florida which is where my oldest daughter Kim lives.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Probably not going in today, Allergies are really bad this morning. We got down to where there are only 2 steps left to pulling the engine...a motor mount bolt that needs to come out, and a bellhousing bolt that we can't reach with a wrench. Hoping to get it out this weekend. I need to build a cradle for it in order to disassemble it after I get it out. It'll probably be about 2 months before I get it back in and get her running. I also need to buy a set of air shocks for the rear end, and get a trailer hitch installed. I intend to buy a 'Harbor Freight' trailer to haul stuff out to my place in Mountainair. I'm hoping to have it 'ready to move in' sometime next summer. We'll see how that goes. Everyone Have a GREAT Monday, and I'll see you all at the HCT!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'