Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Saturday Morning

Good morning all
Down to 44 and heading for 70 with clear skies. Looking to be another beautiful day. Plan on being at the SFR in Junction, TX in 3 weeks. Should be a great time to see everyone again and do some riding and visiting.
Have a work project at church this morning, re-roofing and re-siding a building. Then home to help get things ready for a spring party for our church choir. Cindy has chicken and beef ready for tonight.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Saturday Morning

Brad looks real cute peaking around the Big Bend sign!

Good Afternoon, All;
I'm getting ready to pull the engine out of the cage tomorrow after church. I also picked up some window blinds for my Mountainair homestead, and plan on taking them, along with a lot of other stuff, out there in a few weeks, probably after the HCT. After the cage is running, I'm going to concentrate on getting the V12 running, but will probably ride the V17 to the HCT. Hope to see you all there. Have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Hank, how are you pulling the engine? Do you have a cherry picker at your disposal? Do you have a helper for this task? Be real careful!
Bob

Bob with that jacket on and the way it is cut, you look like the incredible hulk!

You're right about the incredible hulk! You better not mess with me Bradley.