Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 48 today so far, but only getting up to the mid 60's. Was rally windy yesterday with lots of blowing dust. The bike looked terrible with the dust clinging to it. Not windy so far, and I don't believe it will be as bad today.
Got bar risers for the C14 a couple days ago and put them on. Sure makes riding better. They are 2" risers. They fit on without having to do anything with the control cables. Bike went over 400 miles Tuesday so I changed oil and put regular dino oil in. Will change again around 2,000 with dino oil again and then change to Amsoil at 4 or 5,000.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Afternoon;
Well, the V17 is ready, and I'm itchin' to ride, so I made reservations at one of the motels for the HCT, and I've printed out the reg. form and will send it in posthaste. I really need to get away for awhile, so I am definitely planning on making this one. It was 55 with a cold north wind in ABQ today, not much of a day for riding. I'll see you all at the HCT!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'