Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Seemed to be great sleeping weather. Cool, down to 52 and heading for 75 with clear skies. Working at McGregor Range for a few days which is about 75 miles south towards El Paso. A straight road, but still a good ride. Will be a bit cool this morning, but the ride home should be great.
My registration for the HCT has been mailed. My reservations are in for camping, sharing a spot with Dave. Looking forward to that.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
41/64 in ABQ today with a slight chance of rain. The V17 went into the shop Tuesday for a new front tire and an oil change, so I'm driving a borrowed cage for the next day or 2. When I get her back, she'll be road ready for the HCT. Got the tax assessment on my house the other day-replacing the broken windows increased its taxable value $500.00! Ahhh, small town life!
Hope to have the V12 ready for riding later this spring.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'