Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's SFR Time

Good day all
It is here, time to leave for Big Bend. Going in to work for a few hours and then time to head south for Terlingua. The weather is looking beautiful for the weekend. Currently 57 and heading for 72 with clear skies. Some wind, but hopefully not too much. The bike is packed and ready to go after getting gas.
Weather in Terlingua is looking beautiful also, lows in the mid 50's and highs in the low 80's. Looks like some wind, but hopefully not too bad. It is currently 58 there. Looking forward to the weekend. I will be heading back Saturday as Sunday is Cindy's birthday.
And only 4 weeks until the HCT!!
And
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: It's SFR Time

Good Morning All;
RR and everyone, Ride Safe and have fun on the SFR! I'll 'mind the store' while you're out, and don't forget to take pics!! 44/68 in ABQ today, another workday. Attended a church small group last night which was fun and encouraging, got home a little late. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: It's SFR Time

Johnny Crawford sung about that. Cindy's birthday, not SFR. I'll be at home visiting with a prodigal grandchild. You folks ride safe.