Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cool again this morning, down to 40 and heading for 75 with clear skies. Looking to be a beautiful day today.
Will be heading out for Terlingua in just one more week. Will go into work for a few hours and hopefully leave around noon. Hope to get to Terlingua around 8. The weather is looking beautiful so far for the SFR.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning!
Well, most of the bills have been paid, and I'm still in the black...that's a good thing! 35/68 in ABQ. today, Hoping to get the income tax back soon.
I'll be able to get the carbs and forks done on the V12, and the new tire on the V17. I might ride the V12 to the HCT if I have her ready in time. looking forward to a busy, fun summer. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

The panhandle gang will have to leave early Thursday morning for the SFR. It will be about 550 mile trip for us. The Judge will spend the night with Bob Wednesday night. Pat told me last night he might be riding a new Gold Wing on the trip if everything works out.

Ya'll have a good day!