Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Warm this morning, down to 54 with high clouds which I guess kept things warmer.
Gonna be tired today. Went to Las Cruces to the Texas Roadhouse for a good steak and then to see Jeff Dunham at the Pan-Am Center. He was really good. Got home a little after 11 and right to bed. Will be a long today.
Forgot to mention yesterday, 2 weeks until the SFR and 6 weeks until the HCT. Have my reservations at the campground for the HCT.
Yall have a great Pi day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
41/57 with a 40% chance of rain in ABQ today. Guess I'll take a 'cage' to work. Definitely glad it's Friday, I need a weekend! Still working on the front of the V12, ordered a new American Elite front tire for the V17 the other day. It's supposed to be here in a week. That's one requirement for the trip to the HCT (which I'm hoping to be able to attend.) Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'