Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA!!

Good Morning, All;
38/60 in ABQ today, it's 37 right now. There's no rain in the forecast 'till Saturday, but the radar shows a big 'cold cloud area' on the west end of the state. That usually means precip. of some kind. I might drive the cage in today, it's really hard to do a good cleaning job on the V17 when it's been in a rainstorm. RR, where are those 'cabins' you think we should stay at on the E.T.? Are they in the Sipapu area? I do plan on making the E.T., even if I don't make any other runs this year. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: GMEVA!!

Good morning all
Colder here this morning. Down to 36 with clear skies. Didn't get real warm yesterday, only up to 65. The clear skies overnight let it get cold. Supposed to be a warming trend though. Supposed to get up to 70 today and not so cold tonight.
Have two more for the ET. Don Medina and Trisha Blue said they are coming. So, the King size bed is probably taken.
And Hank, on the 'Lodging' page it states north of Mora on NM 434. Sipapu is north of Mora on 518, so not close to Sipapu. You can also look for Sierra Bonita Cabins in Google Maps or go to http://enchantedvoyagersmc.com/index.html.
Yall have a great day.

RR