Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Enchanted Tour 2014

I called Sipapu to make our reservations for the ET and they have a family reunion that weekend and the place is booked. My next option was The Sierra Bonita Cabins. I called them and reserved 2 cabins. The details are in the newsletter which will be coming out this weekend. The place looks nice and the cabins are fully stocked with a full kitchen and all utensils. The cost will be a minimum of $15 per person, depending on the number of people. That is if we have the maximum of 1 person in each of the 13 beds. If we don't max out it will be more as I plan on dividing the cost equally. And if we have spouses and they agree to sleep in the same bed it will be less per person. All the info is on the web page already. I had to pay for one night, and reserved 2 cabins. I will need attendance confirmation by July 1 in case I need to back out of one cabin, but I am hoping we will fill them.
The lady said there is excellent fishing in Coyote Creek in case anyone wants to do that. And we can cook them in the cabin or on the propane grill that each cabin has.
I will try to make a trip up there sometime to check things out in person.
Email me or post on the forum if you will be attending. I will keep a list of those confirmed on the web so you can check there to insure I have your name.
Yall have a great day.

RR