Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Sunday!!

Good Morning, All;
Well, it's The Lords Day, and I am going to Church. Afterwards, I need to buy some food, and I plan on pulling the distributor off the cage. Not sure if I'm going to pull the intake or not, we'll see how it goes.
Richard (alias 'Speedball'), fortunately, the repair on the 1700 was not that hard. After I pulled off the chrome surround (1 screw at the bottom and 2 pins) I found out that the part that was rattling was held in by 2 plastic pins, that could loosen easily. I fixed that by pulling a couple of the headlight bucket screws and putting fender washers on them. They overlap the 'surround, and will keep it from coming loose. Problem solved in 1/2 hours' time. The radio shockmounts were a lot harder, and I still lack one screw. I'll try to get it today. Will check out the info on the HCT. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'