Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lunch ride time

Good morning all
Up and at it, getting ready for the ride to Mountainair. Will be leaving in 45 minutes or so. Looking to be a beautiful day for a ride. Heading for 80 with clear skies and a little breeze. Currently 48 with the sun just peeking over the mountains.
Getting excited about the Sprint Unlimited tonight also. Starts at 6. Cindy and I are heading for the Buffalo Hot Wings sports bar to check it out and watch the race on the big screens.
Checked last night and I got my state and federal returns back this week.
Sorry you can't make the lunch ride Bob. Hope to see ya the end of next month in Terlingua.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Lunch ride time

Good Morning, All;
40/73 in ABQ. this morning. There's a high of 69 predicted in Mountainair. I will head out a little early as I want to stop by a car wash and get the worst of the bugs off the V17. I should be in Mountainair about 11-ish.
Bob, I'm gonna miss you, hopefully next month...Oh, next month is the SFR!
Hope you make that one!! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Got back a little after 2:30 this afternoon. Had a nice ride. Went thru Carrizozo and on past Gran Quivira ruins on to Mountainair. Shed one layer when I got there. Was starting to get warm by the time I got home.
Went to Lowes to get some paving stones to put under the grill. Getting time to start that.
Had a good lunch at Ancient Cities Café. And saw Hank's new abode from the outside. Couldn't go in as Hank forgot his keys.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Hi, All;
I got home at about 1:30PM. I forgot the change so I couldn't wash the bike, and I forgot my keys, so I couldn't go into my house, but I was able to get window measurements so I can order window blinds. I also bought a ladder at the hardware store to use at the house. 'Lunch' was great, since I had not eaten I had breakfast-Huevos Rancheros, with Green chile. YUMMM!!!
Rod and I talked about the rides planned for the summer, I'm getting excited about the SFR, hoping I can get the money to make it. The ET is at Sipapu this year...there's some beautiful scenery in that area. I'm also planning on making the ET and the VH this summer, all while working on my house!
It's gonna be a Fun Summer!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'