Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Looking to be another beautiful day. Currently 48 with clear skies and looking for lots of sunshine today. Heading for 72 with clear skies. Saw 70 yesterday when I got home.
Got a call yesterday afternoon from Hank asking if it would be OK to have lunch in Mountainair tomorrow. Sounded good to me, so lunch will be tomorrow at 11:30 in Mountainair. Will be able to check out Hank's new abode.
Registered last night for the Ride with the Wolf rally in Suches, GA. It is in September, the weekend after the NASCAR race in Atlanta. Got my tickets for that with my Daughter Kim in Tallahassee. Then spend a couple days with her and head back up to Suches. Looking to be a great summer.
Hank, what is your address there in Mountainair?
See ya tomorrow in Mountainair.
Yall have a great day and Valentines Day.
RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
48/68 in ABQ today. Yesterday was Beautiful! I'm taking off work early for a Dr's apt, then head home ands do a cleaning job on the V17. Took the 'HippoHands' off as it doesn't look like I'll be needing them for awhile.
I'll be leaving ay '9-ish' tomorrow AM for Mountainair. I need to go by the house and measure for drapes and blinds, then Lunch at the Ancient Cities at 11:30. RR, My address in Mountainair is 202 Sunset North. There's no mail service, so I'll be getting a P.O box at the post office. That will happen as I get closer to moving in. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

sorry Rod' can't make lunch. sure wish I could be there. had to turn my bike into Sharps to fix a slight oil leak. Warranty runs out in may so need to get it done while still on their nickel. any way you'all have fun, the weather should be perfect.