Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 34 with the sun almost ready to peek over the mountains. Heading for 60 today with clear skies. Was pleasant yesterday. I saw 63 on the thermometer out on the workshop. Turned out better than scheduled.
Removed a drywall screw from the rear tire of my bicycle yesterday and patched the tube on the outside and inside circumference where the screw had gone all the way thru. So far it is holding air.
Heading out in a bit to work a highway cleanup with church this morning.
I guess our 34 doesn't seem so bad compared to your temps Brad. Hope it warms up by the end of next month for the ride down to Terlingua.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
29/55 today in ABQ. The sun is out!! Planning on breakfast, then working on the V12, and taking the V17 to the carwash to get the mud off. I got off early yesterday and made a house pmt, and picked up some parts for work. I was in a 'borrowed cage'. been doing that all week, it'll be nice to get back on 2 wheels. Brad I know about remodeling bathrooms. It can be fun, if you don't pull a muscle!! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'