Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
And welcome to February. The year is moving right along.
Another good day in store. Only down to 49 with clouds. Don't know if we will see the sun much today. Heading for 60. Hopefully the really cold weather will be done for this season. I am ready for warmer rides in to work.
Going to see the Cirque Montage this evening.
Sorry to hear you won't make the SFR Richard. Hopefully the HCT.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
40/50 in ABQ today, mostly cloudy. RR, if I'm reading the satellites right, we have more cold wx coming...of course it starts warming up where you are long before it starts warming up here!!! Going to try to get some more done on the V12 today, need to take off the fairing sides and tighten up the radio mounts. Also need to put new seals in the forks. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Got confirmation on my reservations at Chisos Mining Co motel. All set and I hope nothing comes up with the family. If so there will be beds for someone. Cold here and looks like it will last all week with some snow. I have torn out my bathroom and have been busy with that. Ran into a plumbing nightmare under the house. But now just sheetrock, texture, paint and tile left to do. Mary is cracking the whip here at the rock.

Have a good evening.

Glad you got the reservations. Hope all goes well so you and the panhandle bunch can make it.
And good luck with the plumbing. That is one thing I have done some of, but plumbing and I don't get along well.

RR