Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Had a great ride to Phoenix and the International Motorcycle Show. Left after work Thursday, spent the night in Silver City and got to Phoenix Friday afternoon. Went to the show that evening and back Saturday morning to ride some demo bikes. Wanted to ride the new C14 to see how it was, but was all booked up until mid afternoon. I had to leave by noon to get home that night. The ride back home was great also. Was able to ride my favorite roads over Emory Pass and past Mule Creek twice, once each way.
Not too cool this morning, only down to 41 with clouds. Guess that kept it warmer. Heading for only 57 today.
Have more on the SFR on the web. Info on the camping and a hotel.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning All;
RR, did Honda have their new V4 bikes at the IMS show? I really like the looks of a couple of them. 36/low 50's in ABQ today. I'll be borrowing a truck to haul some stuff out to the house in Mountainair this weekend. I hope to get a ceiling fan hung, more windows fixed, and an inspection of the attic done. Planning on fitting a new front tire to the V17 late next month.
Time for an oil change, too. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'