Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 36 this morning and heading for only 55. A little cloudy out today. Was cloudy yesterday, but not too cold anyhow. Should be warming up again in a couple days.
The bike is all packed and ready for the trip. Probably taking off from work an hour early to head for Silver City for the night and then Phoenix tomorrow for the International Motorcycle Show. Will be cool for the ride until I get into the lowlands in Arizona. Spending the night in Silver City in the RV park we stay for the Enchanted Tour. Plan to head back Saturday noon to get back home that night.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Mornin', All;
30/51 in ABQ this morning. Windchill outside is 15 degrees. Guess I'll be wearing my heavy jacket. Mountainair is about 10 degrees cooler (as normal).
RR, Have fun at the IMS show. I've been on the Honda website lately, and they have a new model out called the VTX 1300. It's a cruiser style 'bagger' with that beautiful V4 engine. There's no MSRP on it yet, but it ought to be a lot less than a GW, and it comes with a radio, and Bluetooth connectivity (no wires!) Guess I'm dreaming again. Everybody have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Hello from the panhandle. Snowing here and very cold. Looking forward to the spring fun run. Talked to Pat last night and he said he would be off work so maybe he can come. Bob I think will have to get some vacation to make it. Hopefully the panhandle gang can all ride together. I talked to the Judge around the first of the year and some one has beat him out in age on the ultimate ride to Alaska. Now he wants to wait until he turns 80 before he goes again. I would like to see that happen.
RR do you know of a motel (or where most will stay) so we can get reservations for the SFR?

Have a good day