Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work after a nice 3 day weekend. Down to 36 so far and heading for 60 with clear skies. Looking to be another beautiful day.
Had a great weekend. The weather was great for doing things. Put in a new kitchen sink and faucet yesterday. And the best things, no leaks. None before, but they both needed to be upgraded.
Football was great with the Broncos winning. Don't know about the other game. Don't think the Seahawks or 49ers did all that good. If both teams play like this in a couple weeks, don't think the Superbowl will be much of a game.
Hope yall can make the SFR the end of March. It should be beautiful in Terlingua that time of year and the Big Bend park is really nice.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Well, it's back to work after a restful, contemplative weekend. Mother is laid to rest, so now I'll have fewer reasons to ride to California. That means I can do other things...like rallies. I'm planning the riding season with the realization that I still need to rebuild the engine in the cage and get some heat in the house. We'll see what happens. I want to make at least 2 rallies this year, the SFR and the ET. There will also be all the rides to Mountainair (160 miles round trip.) Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

SF played the hurry up offense in the last 2 minutes like they only needed a field goal to win, got too hurried & got intercepted. But the good news is that they still had 3 timeouts when the game was over.