Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Fun Run

Good day all
Down to 32 this morning, but up to 36 already now that the sun has peeked over the mountains. Supposed to get up to the lower 60's today with nice sunshine. Was a good weekend and longer now that I have today off also. Good day for football yesterday as the Broncos won. Now we have someone to cheer for in a couple weeks.
Talked with David (president of the LSV) yesterday about the Spring Fun Run. We talked about the last weekend in March, the 27th thru 30th and staying in Terlingua. That would be good for a ride in the park perhaps Friday and ride to Presidio Saturday over the river road and maybe up to Marfa, over to Alpine and back down. There is a lot of good riding in the park for Friday.
Working on a few things in the house today. Gonna get a new kitchen sink and faucet. Plus a few other things going out in the workshop. Looks to be a beautiful day for working outside.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Spring Fun Run

Good Morning, and Happy MLK Day, Everyone!
It's 46 in ABQ, headed for a high of 56 today. I'm doing laundry, and planning on cleaning up the V17 after the 'misadventure' in Mountainair a few weeks ago when I got her 'stuck in the mud'. I have a garage, but no heat, so I haven't been able to do anything about that yet. I AM planning on making the SFR this year, if funding and the Good Lord allows. I also plan on sending in my dues!!! HONEST!! Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'