Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Up to 49 already at a little after 9. Looking to be a beautiful day.
Got a new Dunlop Road Smart front tire on the C14. Was looking for a Michelin Pilot Power 3, but they didn't have that one. That is what I have on the back now. Just over 16,000 miles on that front tire. Also changed the oil, so all is good for a while again.
Looking forward to the IMS Phoenix in a couple weeks. Should be a good ride.
Will have to plan a lunch ride in February to the eastern part to meet up with those folks sometime.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi, Guys;
I tried to post this morning, but Verizon shut off both the 3G and 4G signals in Albuquerque, so my post was lost. I pay these turkeys a pile of money every month for service, the least they could do is make it reliable!
Anyhoo, I spent the better part of the day working on my house in Mountainair, replacing broken windows, and in general cleaning up. I was visited by the police chief, and by a couple of drunks that said they did construction work...right!! I told the police chief about them, and he said to not have anything to do with them. I came home about 4PM, had some dinner, and decided to do the computer work that I couldn't do this morning.
Anyway, it was a fun day, I got something done, and I'm that much closer to my move. COMEOOON, RETIREMENT!!!!!
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Man, we had a nice day here today. 78 degrees here at home. Nearly that warm out on the road.