Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A rather balmy 34 this morning with another half hour or so before the sun peeks over the mountains. Heading for upper 50's again today. Was a rather pleasant ride home from work yesterday.
Have the day off, so will get a few things done around here. Hopefully change the oil in the C14 after a little ride to warm the oil. Have a food bank at church this morning I will help with.
Should be heading to Phoenix for the International Motorcycle Show in 2 weeks if the weather looks good. Hope things will be starting to warm a bit.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Summertime again here (for the moment). 61 for a low, 72 predicted high. Nice!
Have any of you ZG1200 owners or former owners - (not you Bob S, I already asked you) - ever changed clutch fluid and included removing the piston from the clutch master cylinder for a better cleanup of the old gunk? If you have, & you have any pointers, please email me. I have a tutorial but I'm a little anxious. Thnx, Richard

Re: Good morning

I have bled the clutch system to get fresh fluid in, but never to the disassembly of the slave cylinder. I have done so with the brake slave piston however.

RR