Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home again

Hello out there is it cold enough for everyone? Just got home from my visit with my son and Grandkids in Hampton, Va. Left here after work Thurs Dec 26th drove to Salisaw, Okla for a night. Then on to Nashville and took in the Opry. SAt on to Hampton. Had a great week. Left there Jan 3 went thru West Va.,Kentucy, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri And stoped in Bartlesville, Okla to visit inlaws. Back home Sunday. Logged in total 3600 miles. But I can tell you that I-64 west thru west Va would be a great bike ride.
Speaking of I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a ride through S.E. Okla. I can arrange staying a night or two at my sisters. Let me know. Hope for a great year for everyone
Bob Bass

Re: Home again

Good morning and welcome back. Sounds like you had a good time. Lots of time in the 4-wheeler. I suppose it was good to get home again too.
Speaking of SE Oklahoma, I could probably be good for that. Depends on when it would be. I wouldn't be good for this weekend!!! Need a little warmer weather!!
Speaking of weather, it is a relatively balmy 34 this morning and heading for 56. Was cloudy when I went to bed last night, so I guess that kept it a bit warmer. Still looks to be cloudy, but hopefully the sun will be out to warm things.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Home again

As for the Okla ride I was thinking some time in October when leaves start to change, but the weather is still reasonable.