Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

Good day all and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Slept in and just generally lounged around this morning, but time to get things done on the computer. Have checks to write for church and other things.
Starting on the newsletter for the EV which I would like to get out this weekend. So, if you have anything to add to it, please get it to me.
Yall have a great day and a prosperous new year. See ya sometime this year hopefully.

RR

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
Hope this one is better than last year was (fewer people dying). Like RR, I'm just staying home and lounging around. It's too cold to work on the bikes, so I'm staying where its warm. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone (and becoming a dues-paying member) again. Everyone Have a Great Year!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Happy New Year

Back home from Alto last night. My wife and I took the oldest grand boy for New Years. He enjoyed tubing two days in a row and then I turned up sick with upper congestion stuff. Mary goes back to work today and as for me, time to start taking down the Christmas decorations. Probably headed for Odessa in the near future to help with the folks again. I haven't been on my scooter in over two weeks. We have a cold front coming in this week end again so if I can ride it will be today.

Everyone have a good year!