Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
Have a good day.

Brenda

Re: Good morning, er, evening

Back home from the North Pole. Last I saw of Santa he was making his way home slowly - hitting on 2 instead of 8. I'm pretty sure that some of those bar ditch deer carcasses between here & San Angelo were reindeer. I had a merry - got to observe the detonation of a 1 lb pkg of Tannerite. Fun! Have a happy.

Re: Good morning, er, evening, and a (belated) Merry Christmas

good Evening, All;
got back in from California at about 5:15 this evening. Saw Mother on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day morning. She is doing as well as can be expected, but I do not expect her to stay with us much longer. We had some wonderful, joyous, loving, teary conversation, and I really hated to leave to come back, but knew I had to. Rode out straight through, left at 0800 Monday, arrived 2300 Monday evening. I took a day and a half to come back, overnighting in Tucson. Found out that the V17 gets better gas mileage at 85 in top gear than she does at 75. This bike is a road burner, but there is no where on the continent where you can legally push it where it likes to run (except maybe southern Texas.) I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I look forward to seeing you all in the coming year!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the Grey Ladies