Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good afternoon

Good afternoon all
We got to Hutto this morning a little after 7 and went to Marios for a very good breakfast taco. Drove thru lots of rain off and on thru the night. Finally saw the sun this afternoon. Still a little sunny, but cool.
Yall have a great day.

Re: Good afternoon

Snow here in the panhandle. About 3 to 4 inches. Glad to here that everyone has had a safe trip. Sorry to hear about your mother Hank. We plan on being in NM after Santa comes. Merry Christmas to all.

Re: Good afternoon

Good Afternoon, All;
Plan on heading out to San Diego at 0700 Monday. Plan on riding straight through, hope to get to the motel between 2200 and 2300. Will go see Mother the next morning, then head back, possibly riding straight through again. It's 840 miles one way. I know it will not qualify me for 'Iron Butt', but you hafta do what you hafta do. Could use your prayers. I'm having to put off prep on the Mountainair house for a few weeks. Everybody Have A Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'