Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
We seem to have a very good trend going here. Warmer each morning the past several days. Only down to 48 this morning. Only heading for 60 though and a cooling trend seems to be on the way. Seems to be a good chance for rain today.
Had a great Christmas luncheon yesterday. Not much food left, but did have a few leftovers to bring home.
Heading out for Hutto this evening. Might have to head south a bit to El Paso to avoid going over the mountains. With a storm coming in the mountains might have snow. Looks like rain tomorrow in Hutto also.
Safe travels to all who will be out on the road this Christmas season. And MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a prosperous new year.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

51 low last night in Mason. 63 here. If that's a geographic trend, that means the low last night in Hutto was like, 70! Bring sun protection.

Re: Good morning/Prayers Needed

Good Afternoon, Everyone;
Got a text from my sister that said that Mother is not doing well, and may not last until Christmas. I'm looking at another trip to California in the very near future. Right now, I plan on moving furniture in to the Mountainair house Mon & Tues. Not sure if that will happen, the trip may stop that. Could use your prayers. Richard, we don't worry about robbers. If someone tries to rob my place while I'm away in Mountainair, they'll be met with a .45/410 pistol (my landlord). Everyone Have a Good Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'