Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Only down to 33 so far. Gonna be another beautiful day once the sun peeks over the mountains. Supposed to be up to 60 today. Was pleasant yesterday. The moon looked nice for the ride to work. Should be even better today. Was full just a couple hours ago.
Nice to hear from you Bob and Dorothy. Looks like you will be having a great couple of weeks. Drive safe. And, did you get an email from me last week about the EV web renewal? Hope you two have a blessed Christmas.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning to y'all.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
It's warming up here, 34/56 today under clear skies. Riding in to work today, and trying to figure out commuting costs for a 140 mile daily commute. Guess I really need to get the V12 back up! I plan on taking a few days off around Christmas, will probably stay home, call friends and family, and rest. Gotta Get to work! Everyone Have a Wonderful day and a Blessed Christmas!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & The 'Grey Ladies'