Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cold here this morning also. Down to 30 so far. Time to start another week. The last one before heading to Hutto for the week of Christmas. Supposed to be getting to 60 today. Clear skies, so the sun will be warming things up.
Sierra Blanca has a nice covering of snow. Nice and white. Had a nice ride to lunch in Corona Saturday with Hank.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi RR, and others,
Dorothy and I have 2 days left before hitting the road in the Miata to go to Ga to visit our new arrival. We will spend Christmas back there getting to know our great grandson, and should be gone about 2 weeks including road time both ways. Depending on weather we may go back thru Tenn. and take the Dragon south to Carolina. We maneuvered the Miata thru the Dragon a couple months ago, and it is a blast on 4 wheels! This morning I go down to Nogales to visit my dentist - always a nice drive. Everyone have a nice day.
Bob

Re: Good morning

Hope you all have safe traveling and a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year. June and I will leave the 26th to go to Hampton Virginia to see our son and three grand children there. He has been overseas to around the Kutar area.
Anyway Bob I'm send next years dues.
God Bless all members out there and the whole world. Ride safe