Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
No sun so far today. Was down to 37 this morning, but all the way up to 38 now. Even have a fog in the area. Don't know if we will see the sun today. Heading for 55 today. It is cold out with the humidity from the fog.
Was hoping to vacuum up leaves in the yard, but with the drizzle from yesterday and the fog this morning, don't think that will happen.
Hank, you gonna sign for your house today? Good luck with that. And looking forward to the ride to Corona tomorrow. As I said, have to be back by 2 in the afternoon for choir practice for the Cantata Sunday. I plan on being there by 11:30. See ya then.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Evening, All;
As of about 11:30 this morning, I am now a homeowner. This is the first time in my life that I've actually had a place I can call my own. I wish it had happened a little earlier in my life, but I have no intentions of 'looking a gift horse in the mouth.' I pick up the keys from the realtor after the ride to Corona tomorrow. After that, I need to get heat and appliances in, then move in my furniture. It's going to be a 'fun' winter!
Anyway, I'll see you all at Corona tomorrow! everyone Have a Great Evening!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Congrats Hank! Does this place have a garage for your Grey Ladies?

Not Yet, Bob. I plan on building one, as well as a shop, though.