Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Baby It's Cold Outside!! Sounds like a good name for a song, but not a good thing for being outside. Down to 20, a new low for this season. I think we are even colder than Hutto. Heading for only 45 with clear skies. CCCCOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEE OOOOOONNNNN SUMMER!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. It's cold outside here in Texas also.

Brenda

Hey, we became great grandparents last night! And, oh yeah, it's cold here also with close to freezing.

Wow! Congratulations! We've got a couple on the LSV site that just became g. grandparents. Coincidence???

Congrats Bob. And you guys don't know what cold is until you live in the Panhandle. Not bad today though, up to 45 deg and real windy.

Hi Brad. Well I'll tell you - living in the Panhandle is not near the top of my wish list!

Congratulations Bob and Dorothy. Sounds like an excuse to go to the AVA Rally next year and visit them while you are so close.
I have been thru the panhandle when a snow storm blew in from the north. I couldn't beat it. Made it to the New Mexico border and the sun came out. Not on my list of places to live either. But glad others do, because if everyone wanted to live in Paradise it would be awfully crowded here.

RR

Congratulations Bob!!!!!!
will mail my dues soon