Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cooler this morning, down to 34. Was about the same yesterday. Was cloudy yesterday morning, but the sun came out late morning. Is clear this morning, so the sun will feel good, but the air is still cold. Only getting up to 50 today.
I am starting to get in the Christmas mood. We are having our TRAX Christmas party this noon at work. A pot luck lunch. Probably decorating the church, the children's program and practicing for the church Contata is helping.
Glad I wasn't at the football game in Philadelphia yesterday. The snow was coming down pretty good. The game in Denver was cold too, down to 12 by the time the game finished.
Remember lunch in Corona Saturday at 11:30.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
26 and cloudy in ABQ today, heading for a high of about 32. The streets are clear, I'll probably ride in. Gotta put my cold wx jacket together, and find a heavy long-sleeved shirt. Closing on the house is Friday...IF I can find homeowners' ins. for it. Still looking for that. Everybody STAY WARM!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

It's warm here 66° - oh wait, that's in the house - but it is up to 37 outside.