Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Still pleasant temps today. Currently 50 deg, but heading for only 56. Was windy yesterday bringing cooler temps closer. Supposed to be down to 30 tonight. Cloudy this morning keeping the temps a bit warmer.
Remember, lunch Saturday the 14th in Corona. I will try calling next week to be sure they will be open. I will need to leave by 12:15, so would be good to meet before 11:30. I have choir practice at 2 back here in church. Sunday the 15th is our cantata. And this Sunday is the children's program. Will be decorating church Saturday. I enjoy this time of Christmas and the things going on in church.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good morning. Winter is returning to Texas.!!

Brenda

Good Morning;
Snow and 32 in ABQ, heading for a 'high' of 37. There is snow on the ground, but the streets are still clear. Not sure if I'll ride in yet.
Doing some work on the V12 this weekend (if I can borrow the garage heater from my room mate!) Everybody STAY WARM today!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'

Hello from the deep freeze here in the panhandle. 16 deg right now and won't get much warmer. Snow will be moving in today about 1-3 in. It is not going to get above freezing for at least 5 days. I got a ride in the other day finally. Had to replace the face shield on my helmet. I guess I got hit by a rock on the Ozarks trip.
My sister is taking care of things in Odessa for a while to give me a break.

Its starting to look a lot like Christmas.

Have a good day!