Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back home and back to the normal schedule for a few weeks. Got home yesterday. Last week was great with family and all. Just went by too fast.
Cool here this morning, down to 35 with clouds. At least it is above freezing and no snow. All the snow from last weekend is gone. Haven't seen Sierra Blanca yet as it is in the clouds, but I am sure it is pretty white. Heading for low 60's which is about the normal for the next few days and then supposedly cooling off for the weekend.
Hank, how does lunch in Corona sound for the 14th? Was hoping for this Saturday, but have things going on at church. And good luck with the house negotiations.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I close on my house on Saturday the 13th, so I'll be riding to Estancia and giving the 'man' the down payment & closing costs. Mortgage is on a 7-year term, at about 250.00 a month. I should be able to handle that even on retirement pay, thank God!! RR, I don't get out of Church until noonish, so 'lunch' would be hard to do, unless it's at like 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. According to MapQuest, it's about a 2-hour trip, so I might be able to make it by 2:30. Question...Does the restaurant stay open that late?? I know the 'Ancient Cities' in Mountainair does, but that would make an awfully long trip for you. Everyone Have A Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'