Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Remember to give thanks for all you have such as our country and those who have made all this possible, for our freedom. I give thanks for my family and the time I am having with some of my family here in Florida. And for Cindy and her love. And all my friends here at the Enchanged Voyagers and the times this past year. And for all the things I am forgetting but am thankful for.
Getting down to freezing here in Tallahassee, but I did see the sun today. Should be a beautiful day tomorrow.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
I'm off today, and am going over to a friend's house (who is a wonderful cook) who is going to serve me and some of her other friends what she promises will be a completely gluten-free Thanksgiving meal. It's been an awfully long time since someone has gone to that much trouble for me (none of her other friends are on a GF diet.) It looks to be a lot of fun, and an education (all of her other friends are from places like Nigeria, the Mideast and Ecuador.) Everyone have a Wonderful Day, and like RR says, be sure to give thanks for our freedoms and our blessings.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'The Grey Ladies'