Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Thanks for your prayers RR. We brought him home from the hospital Tuesday after he finished his radiation. The doctor wants to see him after Thanksgiving to talk about different treatments. He can move around with a walker but for the most part chair bound. Looking at his bone scan the cancer has spread all over. What they call galloping prostate cancer. His pain is bad at times. I will probably go home for Thanksgiving and see what happens next. Thanks again for your prayers. Have a good trip!

And to all, have a good Thanksgiving.

Re: Good morning

Good afternoon all
Just got home and getting things ready to leave. I think the high for the day was this morning. Down to 44 now and didn't see the sun today.
Heading out for Hutto in a couple hours. Looks like the weather will be OK, just cool. No snow yet. The skiers should be happy as I am sure Sierra Blanca is getting more snow.
Yall have a great day.

RR