Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to the normal work schedule. At least for this week. Taking next week off to go to Tallahassee to see my Daughter Kim for Thanksgiving. We will be driving to Hutto for the weekend and then on to Tallahassee picking up Cindy's daughter to take with us.
Currently 50 and heading for 69 with a few clouds. Sierra Blanca was really white yesterday once the clouds lifted.
Had wanted to have a lunch run December 7, but can't as we will be decorating the Church that morning for the Children's program which will be the next day. Perhaps we can try the 14th.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

good Morning, everyone;
37/59 in ABQ today, looks like another storm is headed our way. Doesn't look like it will do much though. Talked to the tech at the shop yesterday, and they haven't been able to get the VV17 to misbehave again. I told them to take it for a high-speed freeway run Tuesday, and if it didn't leak, I'd pick it up wed. or thurs. They know about the leak issue, so if it does it again, it will head back to the shop. Meanwhile, it's back to work for another week. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Wait...Sierra Blanca! You were in Texas!

Did Texas copy another New Mexico city???

RR